Lindsay Lohan returning to set after health scare
Local ABC affiliate KABC first reported the incident, noting that paramedics were called to her room at 10:15 a.m.Pictures: Lindsay Lohan
The actress' rep has released statement saying that Lohan, 25, is doing fine and was never taken to the hospital as was first reported. She plans to return to the set of the Lifetime movie "Liz and Dick" today.
The actress' rep cleared up the initial reports, pointing out that no drugs or alcohol were involved.
"Lindsay has been working a grueling schedule for the last couple of days," Lohan's rep Steve Honig said. "Last night she worked from 7 p.m. to 8 a.m. She was exhausted and went back to her room to sleep. Producers were apparently concerned and called the fire department and paramedics found her sleeping but determined that she was fine, just extremely exhausted and slightly dehydrated. She is on her way home now to rest and will be back on set later today."
Lohan has been filming the Lifetime movie "Liz and Dick" in the Marina del Rey area. She portrays Elizabeth Taylor in the film.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?
- Colin Farrell talks "Epic" new role Play Video