Max Page, boy behind Darth Vader mask, recovering from surgery
Dr. Vaughn Starnes says the surgery to replace Max Page's pulmonary valve went without incident on Thursday. The operation was done at Children's Hospital Los Angeles, where he's recovering in the cardiac intensive care unit after the operation.Read more: "Young and the Restless" child actor to have open heart surgery
Read more: Darth Vader Super Bowl Commercial Reveal: Max Page uses the force
A hospital spokesman says Max is expected to be released in about five days and then faces six to eight weeks of recovery.
Max also appears as the character Reed on the top-rated CBS soap opera "The Young and the Restless."
His mother, Jennifer Page, says there's been an outpouring of support and kindness and that Max and the family welcome all "prayers and encouragement."
You can leave your well wishes here.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" to series for 2013-2014 season
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"