Lady Gaga still "woozy" after being hit by a pole on tour
(CBS News) Lady Gaga says she's still feeling "a bit woozy" after being hit on the head by a pole while performing a concert in New Zealand.
"Thank you so much for all the thoughtful messages," tweeted Gaga. "I feel a bit woozy but a little better everyday. Very happy to be in beautiful Australia."
The singer later tweeted a photo of herself with a bruise from the mishap.
"Emerging from hours of sleep. Still remiss if I should go outside, with this clonker I may be of questionable styling."
Clips posted online show a backup performer accidentally striking Gaga with the set prop while removing it from the central stage.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- Colin Farrell talks "Epic" new role Play Video
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss