Matthew McConaughey marries Camila Alves
(CBS News) Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves are now husband and wife.
The actor and Brazilian-born model married on Saturday in Texas, his rep told People.
According to the magazine, the couple of six years wed in a private ceremony in front of family and friends, including their two children, at their home in Austin. The bride reportedly took the groom's last name, becoming Camila McConaughey.
Following the ceremony, guests were able to camp out in luxury tents set up on the couple's property, Us Weekly reports.
"It's definitely a campground, but they weren't exactly roughing it," a source said. "They have showers, restrooms, and air conditioning. It's very unique, high-end camping."
McConaughey, 42, and Alves, 29, got engaged on Christmas Day. They are parents to son Levi, who turns 4 next month, and Vida, 2.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- Obama to host concert honoring Carole King
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- "American Idol" winner announced