Jimmy Fallon and The Roots sing "Call Me Maybe" with Carly Rae Jepsen
(CBS News) "Late Night" host Jimmy Fallon and his house band The Roots have given the Internet their take on Carly Rae Jepsen's hit "Call Me Maybe" performed with the singer herself.
Jepsen, who was a guest on Fallon's show Thursday night, provides the vocals with Fallon while The Roots use various classroom instruments (bongo, xylophone, melodica) to give the song a whole new beat and feel.
The track has not only been a staple on the radio, but it has been an internet sensation as well. Since its release, everyone from Justin Bieber to Katy Perry has made videos to the song, which is currently No. 1 on iTunes.
Tell us: What do you think of their cover?
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 105 Comments
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 50 Photos
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- "Mad Men" recap: 10 best moments
- "Star Wars" animated series coming 2014