Jubilee fashion: Duchess Kate shines again in lace
(CBS News) Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, stuck with British fashion house Alexander McQueen for the final day of the queen's Diamond Jubilee and it didn't disappoint.
The dress was a form-fitting, long-sleeved, nude-colored lace gown that she paired with a floral netted fascinator by Jane Taylor. Kate wore a bright red McQueen dress to the celebrations on the River Thames for the Jubilee on Sunday and most memorably, the duchess wore the designer at her wedding.
The queen didn't let Kate steal all of the sartorial spotlight. She wore an embroidered silk mint green coat with a chiffon overlay that had Swarovski crystals on the shoulders, all by her senior dresser Angela Kelly.
Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, wore a shimmery gold Bruce Oldfield coat and dress with an oversized Phillip Treacy hat.
Princess Beatrice wore Kinder blue coat and a Stephen Jones hat, while her sister, Princess Eugenie, wore a purple dress by Suzannah and a matching hat by Jones as well. Princess Eugenie spiced up her outfit with the Union Jack painted on her nails.
Queen's Jubilee: Fashion of the flotilla
Popular in Entertainment
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 46 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- Friends pay tribute to George Jones at funeral
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner