Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman tie the knot
(CBS News) Drew Barrymore and her fiance, art dealer Will Kopelman, said "I do" on Saturday at their home in Southern California.
The 37-year-old Barrymore wore a Chanel gown to the Jewish ceremony in Montecito, Calif., outside of Los Angeles, reports Reuters. The choice of Chanel is not surprising as her new husband's father, Arie Kopelman, is a former CEO of the design house.
Guests included Reese Witherspoon, Jimmy Fallon, Busy Philipps and Cameron Diaz, according to People.
Kopelman popped the question in January while they were in Sun Valley, Idaho, for the holidays. This is Barrymore's third marriage. She was married briefly to bar owner Jeremy Thomas in 1994, and wed comedian Tom Green in July 2001.
Barrymore and Kopelman are believed to be expecting their first child together, but neither has confirmed the speculation.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" to series for 2013-2014 season
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"