Anna Paquin debuts baby bump at "True Blood" premiere
(CBS News) Anna Paquin and her growing baby bump stepped out Wednesday night for the "True Blood" Season 5 premiere in Los Angeles.
The actress is expecting her first child with husband and co-star Stephen Moyer, who also attended the event.
Moyer, who has two children from previous relationships, told Zap2It he's excited about the new addition.
"It's always amazing," he said. "I love my kids so much. And I think that the fact that Anna is pregnant just adds more crazy to the bundle of fun."
Paquin, 29, spoke about the show's popularity.
"Our crew is extraordinary," she said. "There is not one single person who does not give two thousand percent every single day. It's an unbelievable show to be a part of. And I think maybe that shows up on screen. Plus, the stories are really sexy and bad ass and weird."
The new season of "True Blood" premieres June 10 on HBO.
Popular in Entertainment
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 227 Comments
- Police looking into Nigella Lawson throat-grab photos
- Miss USA 2013 24 Photos
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby
- New Miss USA is an accountant
- "Mad Men" recap: 10 best moments
- "True Blood" returns for sixth season
- Watch: DiCaprio in "The Wolf of Wall Street" trailer