CBS unveils "Dogs in the City" with Justin Silver
Starting Wednesday, May 30, there will be a new canine expert on the block. The New York City block, that is.
That's when CBS will begin airing "Dogs in the City," starring Manhattan-based "dog guru" Justin Silver, described as a master at resolving issues between dogs and their owners. Silver says many times the issues lie with the owners.
Throughout the series, Silver meets with New Yorkers who have a range of canine issues -- from a couple looking to move in together with a dog to a newly divorced couple whose dog is having a rough time adjusting to joint custody. He even calls in his own dogs, pit bulls Chiquita and Pacino, to help out by leading by example.
"Dogs in the City" airs Wednesdays at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.
Want to know what your pooch's wagging tail really means? Watch the clip below:
Popular in Entertainment
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 354 Comments
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- Nigella Lawson's husband cautioned by cops over assault
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby