Bruce Springsteen joined by Mumford & Sons in concert
British band Mumford & Sons joined Springsteen & the E Street Band for "Hungry Heart" during the encore
Singer Marcus Mumford played a tambourine while wrapping his arm around Springsteen. They shared a mic while singing vocals.
It was part of Springsteen's two-hour-plus show to close the Pinkpop Festival, according to the New Jersey Ledger.
Springsteen's tour continues Wednesday in Berlin.
Mumford & Sons, meanwhile, recently finished recording a new album. The band told Belgian radio station 3FM the new release will be out in September.
Check out some footage from the "Hungry Heart" performance below:
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss