Lady Gaga continues her world tour after canceled show
(CBS/AP) Lady Gaga's tour is continuing after she was forced to cancel her sold-out show in Indonesia following threats by Islamic hard-liners, who called her a "devil worshipper."
"Tonight was magical Singapore," tweeted the pop-star. "Hot sweaty dance hall. I had such an amazing show, thank you for all your love! Xoxo kisses and #gagahugs."
Earlier, the singer apologized on Twitter for having to cancel her concert in Jakarta, saying, "I'm so very sorry to the fans & just as devastated as you if not more. You are everything to me."
The Islamic Defenders Front said Lady Gaga's sexy clothes and provocative dance moves would corrupt youth in Indonesia, the world's most populous Muslim country.
Lady Gaga has been touring through Asia as a part of her Born This Way Ball World Tour.
Lady Gaga's Asian tour
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- Eva Longoria graduates with a master's degree