Ashley Judd "so proud" of husband Dario Franchitti's third Indianapolis 500 win
(CBS News) Dario Franchitti won his third Indianapolis 500 on Sunday, and wife Ashely Judd was there cheering him on.
The "Missing" actress, 44, joined her husband in Victory Lane after the win, where they kissed and celebrated.
"[It's] just such an extraordinary achievement," Judd said of Franchitti's three Indy 500 victories, according to the Los Angeles Times. "I am so proud of him."
Franchitti, who drank the traditional bottle of milk in Victory Lane after the win, donned white sunglasses during the race in tribute to Dan Weldon, the two-time Indy 500 winner who was killed in a crash last October in Las Vegas during the Indy 300.
Weldon's wife, Susie, reportedly went to Victory Lane to congratulate Franchitti. She also joined him and Judd for the traditional winner's lap around the track in the pace car, the Daily Mail reports.
Franchitti and Judd, who married in 2001, also posed with the Borg-Warner Trophy at the race's start/finish line Monday during the traditional winner photo session.
Popular in Entertainment
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 46 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Taylor Swift dominates Billboard Music Awards
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- Friends pay tribute to George Jones at funeral
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner