"Glee" says goodbye to graduates
(CBS News) McKinley High school said goodbye to its seniors in Tuesday night's emotional season finale of "Glee."
The episode was filled with flashbacks, starting with Mr. Schuester in the choir room reminiscing about when Kurt, Artie, Rachel, Mercedes and Tina all rocked out to "Sit Down, You're Rocking The Boat."
Now, three years later and after a Nationals win. Mr. Schuester is left thinking about saying goodbye to his beloved students and plays "Forever Young" on the guitar.
So where did all the students end up?
Puckerman graduated because he ended up getting a C- on his geography test. Though, Brittany didn't see the same luck, ending the school year with a 0.0 GPA, forcing her to stay another year.
Rachel got into NYADA, but Kurt did not. Santana received permission to follow her dreams in New York and Mercedes will be a back-up singer on an indie label. Mike is headed out to Chicago and Puck to California.
Sue Sylvester said she is retiring Quinn's uniform and Finn said he's joining the Army.
Performance highlights included a graduation ceremony choreographed to Bruce Springsteen's "Glory Days" and Kurt's father dancing with a sparkly glove to Beyonce's "Single Ladies" with Tina and Brittany as the show flashed back to when Kurt had performed the dance.
Tell us: What did you think of last night's season finale of "Glee?"
Popular in Entertainment
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 109 Comments
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- Runaway mom begs for kids' forgiveness on Dr. Phil
- CBS takes "Mike & Molly" tornado-themed finale off air
- Toby Keith: Moore, Oklahoma "will persevere"
- First look: Jennifer Lawrence in "X-Men: Days of Future Past"