Bobbi Kristina underage gambling claims being investigated
(CBS/AP) Casino regulators are investigating whether Bobbi Kristina Brown, the 19-year-old daughter of the late Whitney Houston, gambled at a Las Vegas Strip resort.
State Gaming Control Board Chairman Mark Lipparelli told the Las Vegas Review-Journal that investigators are checking whether Bobbi Kristina Brown played slot machines at the MGM Grand, and whether casino employees knew if she did.
The legal gambling age in Nevada is 21. Underage gambling is a misdemeanor, and resort owner MGM Resorts International could face fines.
TMZ posted a video Monday allegedly showing Brown playing slot machines while she was in town Sunday to attend the Billboard Music Awards.
Bobbi Kristina is the daughter of Houston and entertainer Bobby Brown. Houston died in February.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 75 Comments
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Listen: John Mayer's new single "Paper Doll"
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go
- Johnny Depp on "unpleasant" split with Vanessa Paradis
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win