Ray J hospitalized near Las Vegas for exhaustion
(CBS/AP) R&B singer Ray J has been hospitalized near Las Vegas for exhaustion, after attending Sunday's Billboard Music Awards.
Ray J's representative said in a statement Tuesday that the singer went to the hospital Monday and "will remain there for treatment for exhaustion and jet lag."
The rep says Ray J was in Las Vegas to host a party and also attended Sunday's Billboard Music Awards. The rep adds that Ray J had just returned from performing in China.
Ray J is R&B singer Brandy's younger brother. He was close friends with Whitney Houston and said in March that he was "still hurting" a month after she drowned in a bathtub in California at age 48.
Sunday's award show featured a tribute to Houston by John Legend and Jordin Sparks.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos