Bar Refaeli tops Maxim's Hot 100 list
(CBS News) Bar Refaeli has been named the hottest woman in the world, according to Maxim magazine's readers.
The Israeli supermodel and former flame of Leonardo DiCaprio took the No. 1 spot on this year's Maxim Hot 100 list.
"I am shocked that among all these beautiful ladies, I'm No. 1," Refaeli tells the magazine. "Thank you so much for voting for me! I'm truly honored. This is a title I will never forget."
Close behind the supermodel are Olivia Munn, Mila Kunis, Katy Perry and Olivia Wilde. "Hunger Games" star Jennifer Lawrence barely missed the top five, making the list at No. 6.
"The Colbert Report's" Stephen Colbert managed to sneak his way onto the list at No. 69 - becoming the only man to make it on this year's list.
"Maxim's" Hot 100 list will be featured in its June issue, hitting newsstands May 29.
Click here to see a complete list of who made the Hot 100.
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 129 Comments
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- "DWTS": Finalists compete for mirror ball trophy
- "The Voice" to feature tribute to tornado victims