Cannes leading ladies go for gold
(CBS News) The Cannes Film Festival red carpet has seen many straight-off-the-runway trends this year, including metallics.
Jessica Chastain, who has been a staple on the Cannes 2012 red carpet, stepped out in a nude chiffon Gucci gown with gold detailing on the bodice to the screening of her new film "Lawless" on Saturday.
Diane Kruger, who is a festival jury member, followed suit on Sunday at the premiere of "Amour" wearing a gold sequin-encrusted Vivienne Westwood gown.
Lastly, Berenice Marlohe, who is in "Skyfall" as the newest Bond girl and the new face of Swarovski, wore a gold lame Emilio Pucci gown to the Monday night screening of "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!"
Tell us: Which look is your favorite?
Fashion at the Cannes Film Festival
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos