Prosecutors charge man with stalking Mila Kunis
(AP) LOS ANGELES - Prosecutors have charged a man with stalking Mila Kunis and violating a restraining order that was issued after he broke into a vacant condo owned by the actress.
Stuart Lynn Dunn is scheduled to be arraigned Friday in Los Angeles on two stalking-related felony charges. He is being held on $190,000 bail.
The 27-year-old has been arrested twice this year for trying to contact and meet the "That `70s Show" and "Black Swan" star.
In February, a judge ordered Dunn to stay away from Kunis after he was found living in a vacant condo unit owned by the star. He had repeatedly tried to contact her before that arrest, and he was arrested earlier this month outside her gym.
Attempts to find a current attorney for Dunn were not successful.
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot