Robert Pattinson to play military interrogator in "Mission Blacklist"
According to the Hollywood Reporter, the 25-year-old actor will portray Maddox in the psychological thriller that will detail the inside story of the search for Hussein.
"Band of Brothers" writer/producer Erik Jendresen wrote the screenplay based on Maddox's 2008 book, "Mission: Black List #1: The Inside Story of the Search for Saddam Hussein -- As Told by the Soldier Who Masterminded His Capture."
"This movie is a gripping, edge-of-your-seat thriller," producer Ross M. Dinerstein said in a press release.
Pattinson will next be seen in the thriller, "Cosmopolis," which premieres at the Cannes Film Festival in May. He stars alongside Uma Thurman in the upcoming drama, "Bel Ami," due out in June. And in November, the British star will end his run in the "Twilight" franchise when "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn -- Part 2" hits theaters.
Tell us: Do you think Robert Pattinson will make a good military interrogator?
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Friends pay tribute to George Jones at funeral