Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon renew wedding vows in Paris
(CBS/AP) Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon have said "I do" for the fourth time.
The couple renewed their wedding vows Friday at the Eiffel Tower in Paris, a publicist for the couple said.
Spokeswoman Cindi Berger told the Associated Press that Carey, 42, and Cannon, 31, marked the occasion with an "intimate ceremony after a romantic dinner at the beautiful Jules Verne restaurant" just after midnight local time.
Photos show the singer wearing a white, form-fitting mermaid gown with a black bow at the waist, while her husband donned a white tuxedo and black bowtie.
The couple also took time during the Paris trip to shop for their nearly-1-year-old twins.
Shopping for Roc & Roe's bday in Paris.. Dembabies dembabies dembabies! twitter.com/MariahCarey/st...-- Mariah Carey (@MariahCarey) April 27, 2012
Carey and Cannon married in the Bahamas in 2008. They welcomed son Moroccan and daughter Monroe last April.
Cannon was hospitalized in January and later diagnosed with inflammation of the kidneys. He resigned from his New York City radio show in February to help his recovery. He has been documenting his return to health on his website in a web series called "NCredible Health Hustle."
Popular in Entertainment
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 98 Comments
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 50 Photos
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- "Mad Men" recap: 10 best moments
- "Star Wars" animated series coming 2014
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"