Sarah Michelle Gellar expecting second child
(CBS News) Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr. are expanding their family.
The "Ringer" actress is pregnant with the couple's second child, Us Weekly reports.
"She and Freddie are thrilled," a friend of the pair told the magazine. "They're amazing parents."
Gellar, 35, and Prinze, 36, married in 2002. They welcomed their first child, daughter Charlotte Grace, in September 2009.
"Ringer" ended its first season earlier this month. The CW network has not yet said whether it plans to renew the drama, in which Gellar plays twins.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Denmark's de Forest wins Eurovision song contest