"Rhoda's" Valerie Harper has a book deal
(CBS/AP) Valerie Harper, who played Rhoda on "The Mary Tyler Moore Show," is working on a memoir called "I Rhoda Book."
The memoir is scheduled for January 2013, Gallery Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster announced Monday.
According to Gallery, the book will be "filled with charming anecdotes" about Mary Tyler Moore, Betty White and other performers whom Harper has worked with in her years on "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" and as star of the spinoff series "Rhoda."
The 72-year-old Harper said she still gets "called Rhoda so ofter" that she forgets "who's who."
Simon & Schuster has the same parent company as CBS.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos