Neil Diamond and Katie McNeil tie the knot
(CBS News) Good times never seemed so good for Neil Diamond.
The "Sweet Caroline" crooner married his manager, Katie McNeil, on Saturday, People reports.
Diamond, 71, and McNeil, 42, reportedly exchanged vows in front of close family and friends in Los Angeles.
This is the first marriage for McNeil and the third for Diamond, who announced their engagement via Twitter last September.
"Good news coming from sunny LA/ and you're the first I want to tell/ Katie & I just got engaged/ and I hope you wish us well," he wrote. Diamond also tweeted that he was "lovestruck" by his new fiancee.
The couple met in 2009, when McNeil produced Diamond's documentary, "Neil Diamond: Hot August Night/NYC."
Popular in Entertainment
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 100 Comments
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 50 Photos
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- "Mad Men" recap: 10 best moments
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- "Star Wars" animated series coming 2014