"Arrested Development": Netflix to premiere all 10 new episodes at once
(CBS News) "Arrested Development" fans won't have to wait a week between episodes when Netflix debuts its highly-anticipated fourth season next year - in fact, they won't have to wait at all.
The video service will release all 10 new episodes on a single day, Netflix chief Ted Sarandos confirmed to reporters Tuesday at the National Association of Broadcasters convention, according to Vulture.
Last year, it was announced that a new season of "AD" would be available for instant viewing on Netflix sometime in 2013.
Series creator Mitch Hurwitz also told reporters he originally planned to make each new episode center around a self-contained story featuring a different character, but "That is now kind of evolving into becoming more like the old show again."
Hurwitz made no mention of the "Arrested Development" movie that's been expected to follow the fourth season, Vulture added, but did say he'd be open to doing additional seasons on Netflix.
Tell us: Are you excited about more "Arrested Development"?
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 105 Comments
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 50 Photos
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- "Mad Men" recap: 10 best moments
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- "Star Wars" animated series coming 2014