Britney Spears wears $20,000 sports bra in new commercial
(CBS News) In Britney Spears' latest commercial for "Twister Dance," an interactive dance game, the pop star was seen wearing a $20,000 sports bra by BodyRock.
Spears wore the thousand-dollar sports bra while she danced in the video shoot. The luxurious sports bra has an 18K gold zipper and diamond-eyed skull tassel.
The pop star is the new face of the DVD-based dance and party game called "Twister Dance." The game offers 40 dance lessons of varying levels of intensity for up to four players.
"Dancing has been such an important part of my life since I was a little girl, as soon as I saw the new Twister Dance game, I knew I wanted to be involved. I think kids will love rocking the spots and dancing to the music as much as my boys and I do. It's a lot of fun!" says the pop icon in a statement.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Denmark's de Forest wins Eurovision song contest
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale