"The Bachelor's" Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson attend bridal fashion show
(CBS/AP) "The Bachelor" star Ben Flajnik and bride-to-be Courtney Robertson attended a bridal fashion show Monday, but the two aren't planning to get married anytime soon.
"Slowly but surely is kind of what we're preaching here. No rush," said the floppy-haired, 29-year-old Northern California winemaker after sitting in the front row at the "Mark Zunino for Kleinfeld" runway show.
"It's working out nice, kind of normal. (We're) getting back to normal life," added Robertson.
The 28-year-old model was the most controversial contestant on the 16th season of the ABC dating show. Her snarky comments and rude behavior toward the other contestants vying for Flajnik's affection had Flajnik and many fans questioning her character. In fact, Flajnik was so appalled that he briefly broke up with her after choosing her to be his bride.
The pair says they're happy to be out of the spotlight now, and they're taking their engagement one day at a time.
"I feel like a lot of these couples haven't worked out because of the pressure to set a date," Flajnik said of other "Bachelor" couples. "We're working on our own timeline here. We don't have ABC or anyone saying, 'You're getting married.' That's not how it works."
Popular in Entertainment
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Selma Blair abruptly exits "Anger Management"
- Johnny Depp on "unpleasant" split with Vanessa Paradis
- "The Voice" finale recap: Season 4 crowns a winner
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Listen: John Mayer's new single "Paper Doll"