The African Queen sets sail again
(CBS/AP) Stephen Bogart, the son of actor Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall, helped re-launch the newly restored African Queen riverboat that appeared in the classic 1951 movie of the same name starring his father and Katherine Hepburn.
Stephen Bogart, who lives in Naples, Fla., was present during event on Thursday for the vessel registered as a national history site.
Keys sailing charter operators Lance and Suzanne Holmquist inked an agreement with the 100-year-old boat's owner and invested some $70,000 to restore the boat.
Next week, the Homquists are to begin daily curises for Keys visitors from Holiday Inn Key Largo.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Amanda Seyfried talks filming Seth MacFarlane's new Western Play Video