Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift to collaborate on a song for "Believe"
(CBS News) Justin Bieber announced that he is going to hit the studio with his friend country music star Taylor Swift.
The 18-year-old pop star said in an interview with the U.K.'s Capital FM Radio Thursday that he collaborated with Swift for his third album "Believe."
"You know, the whole album is just so different, there's so many different people collaborating," said the 18-year-old pop star, according to MTV. "I mean I even wrote a song with Taylor Swift, so the whole album ranges differently."
In addition to Swift, Bieber dropped the name of hip-hop stars Kanye West, Drake, Timbaland and Usher.
"With my music, it doesn't only stay in a box. It's so out there. Everything is so different and that's why I'm so happy with this album," he said of "Believe."
Bieber's first single, "Boyfriend," from his new album has already been released. "Believe" is due out later this year.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- Amanda Seyfried talks filming Seth MacFarlane's new Western Play Video
- CBS up, "Idol" down as traditional TV season ends