Nicki Minaj's "Reloaded" debuts at No. 1
(CBS News) Who's the Queen of Pop now? Turns out, Nick Minaj is the queen of the charts this week.
The rapper's sophomore album, "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded," debuted at No. 1 on Billboard's 200 chart, knocking Madonna's latest effort, "MDNA," off the top perch. Madge's release fell all the way to No. 8.
Minaj's second set opened with 253,000 copies sold, followed by Adele's "21" at No. 2 and Rascal Flatt's latest, "Changed."
"Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded" comes on the heels of Minaj's chart-topping "Pink Friday" 2010 debut.
Minaj said she's really surprised at how many young kids like her music.
"I've always been kind of racy," Minaj told the Associated Press. "Don't expect that to change, but I love children and I respect children so much. ... I'm big on them remaining, you know, kids. I don't want them to go around cursing and acting crazy."
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"