"Survivor: One World" sees Kim take center stage
(CBS News) Bridal shop owner Kim emerged from the shadows on "Survivor: One World" Wednesday night in an episode that left one wondering how dense those male castaways can be. (SPOILER ALERT)
In fact, when it is down to just Chelsea and Leif, Leif gives up only after Chelsea assures him several times that he is not going home.
But why is Chelsea playing so hard? She knows too well that she is safe because all that girl talk about eliminating Jay or Troyzan has pricked at her conscience. She says over and over that she does not want to vote to oust people she has promised to support.
She seems to stand alone. No one else among the women shows the least reluctance to take out the men and Alicia even turns mean (no surprise there) about Chelsea's guilt.
Meanwhile, Troyzan has begun to see the light and is talking about trying to get rid of Kim, whom he has correctly targeted as strategist-in-chief. But it's too late - Kim has a plan in place and it even takes into consideration the possibility that Troy or Jay has an immunity idol.
Troyzan produces the idol, which means Jay goes home. And now the men finally realize what the game is all about. But they don't have the numbers to do anything about it.
What do you think? Can the men get out of this corner? Is Kim going to win the game? Discuss in the comments below, take our poll on who will win and return here next week for more commentary
"Survivor: One World"
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Beatles' lyrics headed for British Library