Anderson Cooper has another on-air giggle fit
(CBS News) It's happened again - Anderson Cooper erupted into a fit of giggles while hosting his CNN show, "AC360."
The host lost his composure Tuesday night during a RidicuList segment about Dyngus Day, a Polish American celebration marking the end of Lent.
Cooper kept his cool through the segment until footage from a Buffalo, N.Y., news report explained a few Dyngus Day traditions. The reporter said, "The quirky little rituals include boys sprinkling girls they fancy with water and the girls striking back with a tap from a pussy willow branch."
That last bit is what had Cooper laughing uncontrollably.
This isn't the first time Cooper had a giggle fit on camera. Over the summer, he couldn't stop laughing during another RidicuList bit, about French actor Gerard Depardieu's alleged public urination on an airplane.
Watch Tuesday's video below:
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"