Zooey Deschanel: "I don't have time to date"
The "500 Days of Summer" star tells the May issue of Marie Claire, "Honestly, I'm just going through a divorce, so I don't really think that's something I want to get into now. I don't have time to date. I literally - don't-have-time."
As for having kids, she's not rushing that either.
"That's never been my focus," Deshanel, 32, said. "My sister [Emily] was always very motherly, babysitting and stuff. I like kids, and I like being around kids - but it was never an ambition, something, like, I need ... I like working. That's what I like doing. I like to work."
Speaking of work, the blue-eyed cutie has been busy starring in the Golden Globe-nominated series, "New Girl," which recently got picked up for a second season.
In October, Deschanel released a holiday album, with singer-songwriter M. Ward, as part of the musical duo, She and Him.
Deschanel and Gibbard announced their split in November 2011 after two years of marriage.
The new issue of Marie Claire hits newsstands on April 17.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Amanda Seyfried talks filming Seth MacFarlane's new Western Play Video
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video