"The Celebrity Apprentice" goes commercial
(CBS News) If you believe comedian Lisa Lampanelli, it was brains vs. brawn in "The Celebrity Apprentice" boardroom Sunday night. (SPOILER ALERT)
But the focus of the two-hour episode was Lampanelli who lashed out at not only Ferrigno, but also at project leader Dayana Mendoza and at talk-show host Arsenio Hall, who last week attacked Lampanelli pal Aubrey O'Day.
Yes, O'Day is still in the game, even though the tear-shedding redhead stalked off last week without a word to her team mates and couldn't be found for hours.
In fact, O'Day - and "American Choppers'" host Paul Teutul Sr. - starred in the racy winning ad that their team created under the leadership of "Real Housewives" star Teresa Giudice.
So what did you think of the episode. Should Ferrigno have been fired? Who will Lampanelli target next? And how does Penn Gillette get away with his disappearing act?
Take our poll, discuss in the comments below and return here next week for more commentary.
"The Celebrity Apprentice"
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- Obama to host concert honoring Carole King
- "American Idol" winner announced
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale