Jake Owen pops the question on stage
The country singer proposed to his girlfriend, Lacey Buchanan, in concert in front of family, friends and fans in his hometown of Vero Beach, Fla., according to People.Pictures: Celebrity Weddings and Engagements
During a performance of his 2008 hit song, "Don't Think I Can't Love You," Owen invited Buchanan on stage and got down one knee.
"You're probably wondering where your ring is, right?" Owen, 30, said before adding, "I just said I can't buy you a big diamond ring or a big old house on the hill, but I promise you I'll love you forever and ever and ever."
After the song ended, the couple hugged and kissed.
Owen later tweeted about the news.
I'm a happy man. Life is complete.— Jake Owen (@jakeowen) April 8, 2012
Owen is on the road following his latest album, "Barefoot Blue Jean Night." His tour pulls into Florence, Ariz. on April 14 and continues through September.
Popular in Entertainment
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 46 Photos
- Taylor Swift dominates Billboard Music Awards
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- Friends pay tribute to George Jones at funeral
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner