Are Andy Samberg, Kristen Wiig and Jason Sudeikis leaving "SNL"?
(CBS News) "SNL" could be left with a huge gap in its cast next season.
Although it's not confirmed, sources told Us Weekly that some of the show's biggest stars may be ready to bid adieu to the NBC series.
"Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg and Jason Sudeikis are all leaving after the end of the season," an insider told Us Weekly. "It will be a huge blow to the show. Without Andy's video shorts and Kristen saving every skit, they'll need help!"
But a rep said, "No decisions are made until the season is over."
Still another close source told the New York Daily News that Wiig, Samberg and Sudeikis have been there for a while, so it won't come as a surprise if they leave.
Wiig, for one, has been juggling "SNL" with her rising movie career. Her breakout role last year in "Bridesmaids" has led to a series of other films, including a part in "Revenge for Jolly!" with Ryan Phillippe and a role in "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" with Robert De Niro.
Samberg will next appear in the Adam Sandler movie, "That's My Boy," due this summer.
Sudeikis, meanwhile, is already attached to a new film, "Relanxious," co-starring his real-life gal pal Olivia Wilde.
Tell us: Will you still watch "SNL" if the key cast members leave?
Popular in Entertainment
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- Jewel opens up about portraying June Carter Cash