Kim Kardashian and Kanye West dating: Report
(CBS News) Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have reportedly started dating after being friends for some time.
A source told People magazine that the two are in the early stages of dating and are keeping things "light" and "seeing where it goes."
West, 34, and Kardashian, 31, were spotted on a movie date to see "The Hunger Games" in New York City on Wednesday night, according to TMZ. The pair was also spotted out at lunch on New York's Upper East Side the next day.
Kardashian, who helped co-host NBC's "Today" show Friday, told Ann Curry, "Kanye and I have been friends for years. And you never know what the future holds or where my life will take me."
West released a new song, "Theraflu," Wednesday, in which he professes his love for Kardashian.
"I admit I fell in love with Kim, 'Round the same time she fell in love with him," reads the lyric. ("Him" presumably being the reality star's ex, New Jersey Nets player Kris Humphries.)
Kardashian wed Humphries in August, but the pair split after 72 days of marriage.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"
- "The Voice" pays tribute to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" to series for 2013-2014 season