Kanye West confesses love for Kim Kardashian in new song "Theraflu"
(CBS News) Kanye West released a new song Wednesday, titled "Theraflu," and the lyrics share a confession about longtime friend Kim Kardashian.
On the track, West reveals, "I admit I fell in love with Kim, 'Round the same time she fell in love with him."
"Him" presumably refers to the reality star's ex, Kris Humphries.
West continues, "Well that's cool baby girl, do your thing, lucky I ain't have Jay drop him from the team." (Jay-Z is a part-owner of the New Jersey Nets, the team Humphries plays for.)
People reports that West, 34, and Kardashian, 31, are now in the early stages of a romantic relationship.
A source told the magazine they are keeping things "light" but "seeing where it goes."
"They have been close friends for years and decided to give it a try [with dating]," the source added.
The two were photographed on their way out of a movie date in New York City on Wednesday night, according to TMZ, where they reportedly saw "The Hunger Games." They were also spotted having lunch together on Thursday.
Popular in Entertainment
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video
- Amanda Seyfried talks filming Seth MacFarlane's new Western Play Video
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards