Levi Johnston confirms he's going to be a dad again
Pictures: Bristol Palin
Pictures: Celebrity Baby Bumps
"I'm really excited and I'm looking forward to having a new baby," he told TMZ. "I love my son Tripp more than anything, but unfortunately I don't get to see him a whole lot. So Sunny and I are looking forward to raising a baby together and maybe eventually getting married or something."
The former Playgirl centerfold said the pregnancy wasn't planned, adding, "But things happen ... we're both very happy with what came of it."
Johnston and Oglesby, a 20-year-old teacher, have been dating for more than a year and found out about the pregnancy a few months ago. The mother-to-be lives in Johnston's hometown of Wasilla, Alaska.
Meanwhile, Johnston claims he's in the middle of an ongoing battle with the Palins to see his 3-year-old son, explaining "it's still a big pain" to get access to his boy.
"I'm going to fight for him until the day I die," Johnston told TMZ about Tripp, the grandson of ex-Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer