ACM Awards fashion: Stars show some skin with cutouts and mesh
(CBS News) Some of country's biggest stars hit the 47th annual Academy of Country Music Awards red carpet wearing gowns with cutouts and mesh overlays, showing a little skin without bearing it all.
Actress Nicole Kidman, who is married to country singer Keith Urban, hit the red carpet wearing a black L'Wren Scott cocktail-length gown. The Academy-Award winner's dress was on trend with a mesh cutout that showed some flesh, but didn't show too much.
LeAnn Rimes wore a printed Stella McCartney dress with less-traditional swirly cutouts. Different versions of this Stella McCartney dress have been popping up on many red carpets recently. Brooklyn Decker was just seen wearing a blue version of it while promoting her new film "Battleship."
Taylor Swift, who walked away with an award for entertainer of the year, wore a full-length white gown made by J. Mendel. Swift's gown had cutouts just above her hips.
Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles donned a neon pink custom-made gown by Max Azria. The bodice of the singer's gown had very subtle cutouts with a lace overlay.
Tell us: Who was the best-dressed star of the ACM Awards?
Popular in Entertainment
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 110 Comments
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 50 Photos
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- Runaway mom begs for kids' forgiveness on Dr. Phil
- First look: Jennifer Lawrence in "X-Men: Days of Future Past"