Robbie Williams to be a dad
(CBS News) Robbie Williams is going to be a father.
The English singer-songwriter announced on his blog today that his wife Ayda is pregnant..
"I've been keeping a secret from all - me and Ayda are going to be mummy and daddy this year," he wrote on the site.
Williams continued his blog joking: "We had sex - it works. We've seen scans and cried...looked at babies in commercials and teared up."
He signed off "Roberto, Mum and Little Bump."
The couple wed in August 2010.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos