Amy Winehouse's $4.66 million estate will to go parents
The British songstress left behind an estate worth 2.94 million pounds ($4.66 million). Probate documents show Winehouse left behind assets totaling more than 4.25 million pounds ($6.7 million), with 2.94 million pounds ($4.66 million) remaining after debts and taxes.Pictures: Amy Winehouse
The documents list father Mitch Winehouse as administrator of the singer's estate. Nothing goes to her ex-husband, Blake Fielder-Civil, whom she divorced in 2009.
Winehouse struggled for years with drug and alcohol abuse. The 27-year-old soul diva was found dead in bed on July 23, 2011, at her London home. An inquest found she died of accidental alcohol poisoning.
The Grammy winner left behind never-before-released music, which turned up on the album, "Lioness: Hidden Treasures, in December.
Popular in Entertainment
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 351 Comments
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby