Alicia Silverstone feeds her son from her mouth
(CBS News) Alicia Silverstone recently posted a video on her site of herself feeding her 10-month-old son food from her own mouth.
The "Clueless" star posted on health food website "The Kind Life" that she pre-chews her son Bear Blu's food for him and then feeds it to him.
"I fed Bear the mocha and a tiny bit of veggies from the soup...from my mouth to his. It's his favorite...and mine," Silverstone wrote. "He literally crawls across the room to attack my mouth if I'm eating. This video was taken about a month or 2 ago when he was a bit wobbly. Now he is grabbing my mouth to get the food!"
The 35-year-old Silverstone is vegan and tries to promote a healthy lifestyle of living on her site. In 2009 she released a bestselling book "The Kind Diet."
Tell us: What do you think of the video?
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- Eva Longoria graduates with a master's degree