Monaco royals attend "Swinging London"-themed Rose Ball
(CBS News) Stars and royalty gathered in Monte Carlo this Saturday for Monaco's annual Rose Ball, with "Swinging London" the theme of the event this year.
Prince Albert II and Princess Charlene of Monaco, Princess Caroline of Hanover and her daughter Charlotte Casiraghi were all in attendance at the event that benefits the Princess Grace Foundation.
The event venue was plastered with Union Jacks, Underground signs, palace guards and other iconic symbols of London. The staff and event organizers were in '60s mod gear, complete with neon wigs.
Live performances were given by Brit Pete Doherty, Irish musician Imelda May, Miles Kane and UK band The Hype.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Bynes' allegations of sexual assault under investigation
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Friends pay tribute to George Jones at funeral
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer