Nevada grants Jimmy Buffett a gambling license
The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports the Nevada Gaming Commission unanimously approved the license with Commission chairman Peter Bernhard saying that the 65-year-old Buffet had been investigated as much as or even more than any other license applicant.
Buffett's Margaritaville casino opened in the Flamingo in Las Vegas in October. He has had a restaurant in the Flamingo for years.
Both the casino and the restaurant chain are named after one of Buffett's most popular songs.
Popular in Entertainment
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere