Reese Witherspoon is expecting her third child: Report
Although Witherspoon has yet to comment on the reports, recent photos show the Oscar-winner sporting what appears to be a pretty sizeable baby bump.Pictures: Celebrity Baby Bumps
Pictures: Reese Witherspoon
Even if Witherspoon's belly grows, we actually may never get a confirmation from the star. She reportedly has no plans to officially announce the news.
This would be Witherspoon's third child, but her first with her 41-year-old husband, talent agent Jim Toth. A source told Us Weekly they "have been trying to get pregnant" since their March 2011 wedding.
The "Walk the Line" star has two children with her ex-husband, Ryan Phillippe: daughter Ava, 12, and son Deacon, 8.
Witherspoon was spotted hitting the red carpet as recently as February. Her latest film, "This Means War," is currently in theaters. She next appears in the coming-of-age drama "Mud," alongside Matthew McConaughey.
Popular in Entertainment
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video
- Jewel opens up about portraying June Carter Cash
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement