Jennifer Lawrence stocks up on mom's home cooking
(CBS/AP) Jennifer Lawrence, star of the highly anticipated movie "The Hunger Games," doesn't expect to be home in Louisville anytime soon, so the actress has stocked up on home cooking and teasing from her brothers during a visit to her hometown.
Lawrence told The Courier-Journal she went months without a home-cooked meal before the film wrapped up and she retured to Kentucky at Thanksgiving for her mother's food.
She says the most important part of her life is being able to make it home, where her brothers still make fun of her. But with "The Hunger Games" set to open nationwide Friday, she has been touring malls with her co-stars and has even been stalked by the paparazzi.
One of her co-stars, Josh Hutcherson, is also a Kentuckian, from Union.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 75 Comments
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Listen: John Mayer's new single "Paper Doll"
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go
- Johnny Depp on "unpleasant" split with Vanessa Paradis
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win