Jake Gyllenhaal plays disturbed serial killer in new music video
(CBS News) Jake Gyllenhaal has played a lot of roles, but you may not have seen him like this before. The actor plays a serial psycho killer in a new video by French electro-pop act, The Shoes.
In the psycho-drama music video for "Time To Dance," Gyllenhaal chases his victims up fire escapes, behind back alleys and through dark bars and strip clubs, killing them one by one with swords and other weapons.Pictures: Jake Gyllenhaal
This isn't Gyllenhaal's first stab at music videos. He previously starred in Vampire Weekend's "Giving Up the Gun" video. Next up for for the 31-year-old star is a role in the upcoming film, "End of Watch," which also stars Anna Kendrick and America Ferrera.
The Shoes have remixed, produced and arranged music for various artists, including Shakira and Lana Del Rey.
Popular in Entertainment
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 349 Comments
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- Nigella Lawson's husband cautioned by cops over assault
- Police looking into Nigella Lawson throat-grab photos