Heidi Klum: "I feel like I'm in the eye of the tornado"
"I don't want to talk positively or negatively about the ups and downs that we had," Klum, 38, tells Elle magazine. "Every couple goes through things. Unfortunately, we're in the public, so the highs are out there. But I don't think it's necessary -- especially for our children -- to have the lows being printed in magazines and talked about."Pictures: Heidi and Seal
Pictures: Celebrity Splits
Aside from a tweet thanking fans for their support, Klum has remained quiet on the decision to separate. Seal, on the other hand, has made headlines for being so candid about the split in recent interviews.
"I feel like I'm in the eye of the tornado," Klum said. "It's emotions inside of your body that are a tornado. And then the outside world doing all this craziness--with you wanting it or not wanting it--is another tornado. But as hard as it is, so is life."
The pair announced their separation on Jan. 23 after seven years of marriage.
Popular in Entertainment
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 348 Comments
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go