Charlotte Casiraghi is the new face of Gucci
(CBS News) Gucci has a new royal face. Charlotte Casiraghi, the 25-year-old daughter of Princess Caroline of Monaco and granddaughter of actress Grace Kelly, has been cast as the Italian fashion house's latest ambassador, reports Vanity Fair.Pictures: Charlotte Casiraghi
She will appear in a four-part series of ads, part of Gucci's Forever Now campaign, which kicked off in last year to mark the brand's 90th anniversary. Some of the shots will find Casiraghi donning equestrian-themed clothing, a fitting choice for the horsewoman.
Casiraghi, a journalist and equestrian, has tackled modeling before, recently gracing the cover of French Vogue.
Other recent Gucci spokesmodels have included Evan Rachel Wood and Florence Welch.
Popular in Entertainment
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby