"Hot in Cleveland," "Revenge" win Gracie Awards
(CBS) "Hot in Cleveland" and "Revenge" are among the winners of this year's Gracie Awards.
The awards, handed out by the Foundation of the Alliance for Women in Media, honor programming for, by and about women, as well as individuals who have made contributions to the industry.
TV Land's sitcom, which stars Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves, Wendie Mallick and Betty White, earned the prize for outstanding comedy. The outstanding drama award went to "Revenge," ABC's new series about a woman (Emily VanCamp) who returns to the Hamptons seeking retribution.
Other honors went to Angie Harmon ("Rizzoli & Isles"), Christina Applegate ("Up All Night") "Chelsea Lately," "Oprah's Master Class," Rachel Maddow and "The Glee Project."
The 37th Annual Gracie National Awards will be handed out at a gala in Los Angeles on May 22.
You can see the full list of winners here.
Popular in Entertainment
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 348 Comments
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go